- Work closely with a small, dynamic team to build product and platform features that will improve the performance and experience of Nomad
- Define and implement best practices for clean, extensible code
- Own the architecture, frameworks, and toolkits used to build and maintain the product
- Provide mentorship to fellow engineers
- Lead discussions and contribute to technical architecture decisions
- Full-stack development experience in Python, Ruby, PHP or a similar language.
- Strong object-oriented design principles
- Experience building reliable, high-performance web applications in React
- Deep understanding of application state management
- Strong understanding of REST principles and experience building and consuming REST APIs
- Strong drive to bring new products and ideas to market quickly, a willingness to experiment and take risks, and a desire to work in a tight-knit, dynamic, collaborative environment
- Experience building native mobile apps or using libraries like React Native
- Experience with Flask, NoSQL databases
- Experience productionizing machine learning models
- Experience with GCP, CircleCI, Kubernetes ecosystems
Brasília - Brazil
Fullstack Job Details
What will you do at Nomad?
As a key early member of the team, you will influence the long-term evolution of web technology for the country's first tech-driven healthcare staffing platform! Responsibilities include:
Who Are You?