- Strong knowledge in spring boot
- Strong knowledge in Java 8
- Strong knowledge in React JS
- Expertise with usage of AWS/OpenShift Platform and Services
- Should have experience working in docker and Kubernetes
- Expertise in API & Log integrations & customization
- Good Understanding of Proactive monitoring & Predictive Analysis, Defining KPIs & Metrics-business, system & Operations)
- Incident Management
- Manages, organizes, mentors, motivates and delegates tasks to a team of talented software engineers
- Design and code high quality deliverables adhering to defined standards and design principles
- Create unit tests and ensure code coverage is met as per the agreed standards
- Assumes responsibility for the quality and timeliness of the team’s deliverables
- Provide Java and database solutions by studying existing technology architecture; analyzing browser compatibility techniques; evaluating solution alternatives; developing prototypes; and writing detailed technical requirements
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and instills the principles of this culture in a team.
- Ensures that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
- Provides detailed and timely status updates to management
- Helps establish and enhance development policies, procedures, and standards and enforces their implementation upon their team of developers
- Maintains technical knowledge and understanding of the latest development methodologies and best practices by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Ensures quality and consistency throughout the architecture and implementation of the code base
- Acts as a highly competent advisor to their manager, leads and team
Franklin Lakes, NJ - United States of America
Fullstack Job Details
Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking for "Senior Software Engineer" who could join in our team of IT professionals in a permanent role. If you meet our background requirements and skills and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you!
“Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
Job Location: NJ, USA
Role: Senior Software Engineer (Hands-on)
Work experience required: 8 – 15 yrs
Skill set: Core JAVA, Spring Boot, React JS, AWS/OpenShift
Must have skill:
Good to have:
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 16 2022
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.