- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a relevant technical field.
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Expertise in working with AWS services to create deployments and pipelines.
- Understanding of tools such as Datadog to review logs.
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MSSQL.
- Experience working with two or more of the following: code debugging, web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages, as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proactive and responsive person.
- Ability to work at least 5 hours overlap with EST.
- Utilize your expertise to engage in and enhance the lifecycle of services to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve challenges.
- Participate in the development of best-of-breed next-generation systems.
- Join and support a productive and innovative team, working alongside peers, managers and collaborating teams.
- Contribute ideas and participate in solution design, implementation, and testing.
- Partner with the Product Management Team to learn about business-side requirements.
- Participate in all team meetings/ceremonies.
- Monitor system performance, bug, and incident resolution.
- Support and communicate directly with business stakeholders with their needs.
- Experience working with Kubernetes as an asset.
- Work with #1 winner of the ‘Best Place to Code’ award!
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Legal IMSS contract and competitive compensation.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in our welcoming office.
- Remote work financial support.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including family.
- Life insurance, maternity policy, family days off.
- Christmas Bonus in the amount of 30 days' salary.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- 15 vacation days, 25% vacations bonus, 11 national holidays.
- English lessons and education with Udemy.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Monthly Pantry Vouchers, free office snacks, and drinks.
- Fun corporate online\offline celebrations and activities.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV. We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)