- You will liaise with product owners, designers, and architects to clarify requirements and advise on the design and direction of new products and features.
- You will offer technical expertise within a collaborative application development environment, thus contributing to feasible and cost-effective system solutions.
- You are the go-to person in the team if it comes to complex code challenges.
- You will provide impact analysis on current systems and assess the changes required.
- You will contribute to the development of methods and standards.
- NX or any other Monorepository tooling
- NgRx / RxJS / State Management
- Bootstrap / angular material / other CSS libraries
- NodeJS / NestJS / ExpressJS
- Experience with Unit testing
- Communication and Leadership Skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience in web development
- Experience with CI/CD
- Cloud hosting (optional)
Amsterdam - Netherlands
Fullstack Job Details
You will be responsible for governing the development, configuring, and maintaining Front-end sites, apps & portals, including single-page web applications and back-end services and their integration with other platforms. You will lead teams to develop according to domain-driven design principles, with the best coding practices to ensure maximum reusability of code. You are a CODE GURU, or willing to share knowledge and coach teams to achieve timely results while producing high quality.