- You will ship the latest new features for the Cirrus platform, in order to disrupt the airline industry's pricing problems.
- You will develop robust and scalable solutions for enterprise line of business applications in Python, Flask, PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Docker, Kubernetes, and more.
- You will be part of self-organizing Scrum teams comprised of Technical Product Owners, frontend/backend application developers and QA automation engineers.
- You will collaborate with Technical Product Owners to design and deliver complex application features and end-user workflows
- Degree and/or advanced domain expertise and successful industry experience in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Economics, or Operation Research
- Multiple years of relevant work experience and deep knowledge of software design principles and patterns
- Deep knowledge of a popular object-oriented or functional programming language, preferably Python
- Proficient knowledge of web development (HTML/CSS)
- Extensive experience with REST API
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Fluent with unit testing and debugging techniques
- Experience with version control systems.
- Independence, pragmatic approach, attention to detail, Strong communication skills
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD design and development
- Experience with optimizing application performance and solving scalability issues
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Airlines domain knowledge
- A commitment to your career by keeping the conversation central to your growth
- Dedicated learning and support to stimulate your growth
- Become a shareholder of FLYR and share in our success
- We are dedicated and devoted to our shared success as we are offering permanent contracts right from the start
- You can take 25 days off to provide you with time to recharge your batteries
- Not a morning person? We provide flexible work hours for you to be at your best
- Hybrid working philosophy - work from the office and work from home in agreement with your manager
- A modern office in the heart of Amsterdam with rental e-bikes and stocked with snacks and beverages, lunch reimbursements, social events and Friday drinks
- Top quality tech equipment so you can be at your best
- Discounts and budget to keep you healthy and fit!
Amsterdam - Netherlands
Fullstack Job Details
FLYR Labs is focused on the relentless application of advanced and intuitive technologies that help transportation leaders unlock their ultimate potential.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System™ that reshapes how travel and transportation businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
To achieve this vision, we’re looking for Fullstack Engineers who are willing to join our rapidly growing startup in Amsterdam.
We are growing a team to deliver a complex line-of-business application targeting the revenue management function in the airline industry. This application has complex multidimensional analysis and visualization of airline datasets, visualization of FLYR’s machine-learning forecasts, and supports complex analyst workflows to manage FLYR’s Cirrus solution.
As an Engineering team, we strongly believe in fostering an environment for intellectually interesting work that advances your career progression on this journey. Let’s get you on board soon.
What will your destination look like at FLYR?
What can you bring on this trip?
What can we offer you?
Our Commitment to Equality
Here at FLYR, we’re committed to growing with intention, having our teams better reflect the world around us. We strive to create an environment of inclusion and even more importantly, belonging, where psychological safety, empathy, and human connection are at the center of our leadership principles. Not only does this enable us to create better products and have a better work environment, it’s good for the bottom line and it’s the right thing to do.
FLYR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetics, marital or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, FLYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates.