- Leverage your love for code. Empathetically review code, elevating the team’s performance and products.
- Partner with a passion. Effectively communicate your fresh and dynamic ideas to fellow engineers and stakeholders. Identify ways to enhance patterns and processes with our department, ensuring the highest quality interface and product features.
- Collaborate and coach. Provide mentorship and thought leadership throughout the team, guaranteeing accurate and effective pair programming, code reviews, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience, professional certification preferred
- Strong experience in web application development
- Working knowledge of monolith and microservices architectures.
- Nice to have experience with tools as Heroku
- A strong company culture whilst working on a 'remote-first’ basis
- Engaging virtual meetings, company updates, and cultural celebrations
- Paid vacation & national holidays
- Performance bonus plan
- Holiday bonus
- Career development
- Wellness program
Guadalajara - Mexico
Fullstack Job Details
We believe that for Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion to thrive in the workplace all individuals must feel Safe, Valued, and Respected. And that the only way to accomplish this is if the business model places these priorities first. Which is exactly what we do each day.
We are a Female, LGBTQ, and Minority led virtual-first startup that welcomes technologists from all lifestyles, theologies, cultures, disabilities, and backgrounds. And seeks to empower people with the freedom to own their remote career path in a safe merit driven transparent culture where everyone is treated equally.
So if you are looking for a new career partner that is remote-first, has a social mission, and only works with companies that share our values… then let’s talk about our Senior Fullstack Engineer today. Here is what we can tell you about the role.
Interested? Great, then please send us your CV/Resume to start the conversation and find out more.
EQUALS TRUE is a global inclusive talent network of like-minded software engineers, agileist, and design thinkers. We build and develop safe, inclusive, equitable and balanced remote teams for companies that need to scale globally in a socially responsible way.
EQUALS TRUE is inclusive to all and all of our career opportunities are fully-remote. We never exclude qualified people, we practice wage equality, we make every effort to accommodate disabilities, and only work with companies that share our values. We are proud to be a global equal opportunity affirmative action employer. And we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, gender stereotypes, age, status as a veteran, or status as an individual with a disability. We also consider qualified applicants with non-violent, and non-financial related criminal histories. EQUALS TRUE is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in all our talent processes. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.