- Rust & Python
- AWS as the main cloud provider
- Postgres / Redis / Kafka / S3 / Prometheus
- Ship greenfield products and features to improve blockchain user safety
- Lead our development efforts on all user-facing products
- Work closely with design to craft optimal user interfaces for effectively warning end users against scams
- Build an engineering culture that attracts the most talented people to join us
- You want to be part of an early team with a lot of new product to build
- You are excited or curious about working with blockchain technologies
- You enjoy tackling big problems with unknown solutions
- You're comfortable creating something from nothing
- You are detail-oriented and care deeply about developer experience
- You're known to be pro-active and are driven by curiosity
- You can handle complexity, but prefer simplicity
- 4+ years full-time software engineering experience building with web technologies (especially React / React Native)
- Experience building and maintaining user-facing apps at scale.
- Ideally 1+ years full-time experience in blockchain or Rust.
- Significantly above market rate equity compensation package — giving you meaningful ownership is important to us
- ️ Comprehensive health insurance
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expenses paid.
- ️ Unlimited vacation with an enforced 20 day minimum policy: Take time off when you need it.
- ️ Paid travel - team on-sites in different parts of the world, several times a year
Zürich - Spain
Fullstack Job Details
About Ninja Security
Ninja Security is tackling the cybersecurity risks inherent in end-user interactions with blockchains. The opacity of blockchain transactions has led to the proliferation of theft in the space via malicious transactions. We are developing a service that scans proposed transactions for malicious intent on behalf of wallets, custodians and individual users before they sign and send them to the network, adding an extra layer of security that can protect users from phishing attacks, malicious or hijacked dApps, DNS hijacking attacks and more. Come join us in our mission to keep crypto users safe!
About the position
Regardless of your role, you'll have massive ownership and freedom and have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies across the stack (and across blockchains). This role is fully remote.
Technologies we currently use
What you'll do at Ninja
We'd love to hear from you if...
Why Work with Us
We are a tight-nit team of blockchain industry veterans solving one of the largest problems facing the mass adoption of crypto: transaction security. Despite being less than a year old, we have already integrated into Phantom, the leading wallet on Solana with millions of users. We are scanning millions of transactions each week for malware and scams and are helping keep their users safe. Transaction security is a high leverage way to make a difference in the world — protecting users funds and enabling them to give informed consent when entering digital agreements involving their finances and other ownership rights. We support EVM and Solana blockchains and will be adding more chains soon.