Tasks and responsibilities
- develop new features of teclo application
- responsible for high quality delivery
- active cooperation with high-skilled international team
- communication with customer
Our expectation are:
- you already have experience with Java and Angular for at least 2 years
- you have the knowledge of technologies such as Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot
- English language on level B2
- you can communicate with customers, collect requirements, solve problems
- you want to improve and you´re glad to see results behind you
- knowledge of OSS/EMS/NMS
Salary: from 1800€ /month (depending on experience)
Place of work: Bratislava or remote (some of our collegues work within Slovakia or abroad )
Type of employment: full-time, trade licence
- Unlimited vacation
- Ability to combine home office with office work
- Language courses
- Further education (internal and external trainings, conferences)
- Great time flexibility (for early birds or night owls)
- Pleasant work environment and friendly team
- Interesting teambuildings
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
Are you an experienced programmer and you like to participate in the Java back-end development and the Angular front-end at the same time? Here is an opportunity for you.
Become part of an exciting project in the telecommunications area. We develop, customize and configure applications that support, manage, supply and maintain the back-office activities of a Telco operators (Operation Support Systems – OSS). We use the platforms of the leading world manufacturers such as Amdocs, Ciena Blue Planet and Netcracker, as well as smaller innovative players in the field.
Remote work is possible. You can come to office or work remotely.
Are you interested?
Let us know!
Send us your CV, LinkedIn Profile or your Portfolio. If we are interested in you, we will invite you to ARTIN where you will meet someone from HR and also a technical person. We will consider your knowledge and introduce you the project on which you can work. And if our requirements meet, we’d like to welcome you to the team.
Looking forward to see you!