- Have a passion for Python web development
- Find pleasure in a well designed API
- Excited by challenging problems and hold yourself to a high bar
- Love building things
- Work across multiple parts of their stack
- Work on scaling a Python web application for a quickly growing company
- Be an integral part of product development beginning to end
- Have a seat at the table for making critical architectural decisions
- Work in a fast-paced, quick to adapt, team of talented engineers
- 4-10 years experience at a growth tech company working on core features/architecture
- Expertise with Python
- Expertise with SQL
- Expertise with HTML/CSS
- Experience with React
- Expertise with Postgres administration
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in deploying Docker containers
- Experience monitoring web application performance
- Worked in enterprise software, at a data analytics company
- Background in statistical analysis
Victoria - Canada
Fullstack Job Details
Who is Recruiting from Scratch:
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.
This role will be a senior engineering role at one of our clients that are early stage all the way to IPO / Private companies.
About the Role
They’re looking for hungry and talented full-stack engineers to help build beautiful and robust products that will empower managers to lead their teams to success every day.
Their engineering team comes from a variety of backgrounds and previous experiences, an accomplishment they find pride in. They try to hire only those who are eager to make significant contributions to a product, have a strong desire to own portions of their tech stack, and want to grow their skills as an engineer in multiple areas.
You might be a good fit if you
What you’ll do
What you’ll bring
Nice to haves