- 5+ years of full-stack development experienceutilizing the following technologies:
- Net MVC
- Entity Framework
- Web API
- HTML5/ CSS
- Net Core
- Understanding of Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience developing Microservices/Web services
- Experience in data transmission through messages, FTP file transfer
- Experience with development in cloud environment Azure
- Experience with Azure, durable messaging, App Insights, Service bus
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Angular or React
- Experience with Binary data
- Have an open attitude towards sharing ideas and knowledge.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation, presentation, and production of documentation appropriate to an audience.
- The ability to present and absorb complex ideas quickly and accurately.
- The ability to provide solutions to a tight deadline.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
Nigel Frank International
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, provide high quality engineering solutions which addresses business needs by developing and maintaining web applications, Window Services and APIs on Microsoft's .NET framework. Excellent understanding of database principles, structure, theories, and practices is required.
Nice to have Skills & Experience