- 5+ years of experience building reliable and performant micro-services.
- Experience working in Ruby (primary technology), Node.js but identify as a polyglot.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience in microservices.
- Comfort and proven experience developing on the front-end, back-end, and even the database.
- Technical depth and mastery in at least one software engineering topic (microservices,
- networking, security, serverless, event streams, etc.)
- Experience of working in a multicultural team on a big product.
- At least strong intermediate level of English
- Good communication skills
- Utilize your real-world knowledge and experience to help us build scalable SaaS applications
- Write high-quality code (i.e., reliable, readable, efficient, testable, scalable, maintainable), provide quality code reviews, create comprehensive tests and quality documentation.
- Apply broad, in-depth knowledge to develop and maintain large-scale multi-tenant services in the cloud.
- Collaborate across teams on industry standards and best practices to help others solve complex problems.
- Design future ready solutions and address architectural gaps.
- Recognize opportunities and advocate for better performance and efficiency of software, systems, processes across teams.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve system availability, reliability, and performance issues.
- Encourage and promote ideas/opinions of others from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Helm.
- Experience with ML, AI.
- Experience working for a start-up and/or SaaS organization.
- Open-source contributions and history of side-projects.
- Work with #1 winner of the ‘Best Place to Work’ award!
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Legal IMSS contract and competitive compensation.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in our welcoming office.
- Remote work financial support.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including family.
- Life insurance, maternity policy, family days off.
- Christmas Bonus in the amount of 30 days' salary.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- 15 vacation days, 25% vacations bonus, 11 national holidays.
- English lessons and education with Udemy.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Monthly Pantry Vouchers, free office snacks, and drinks.
- Fun corporate online\offline celebrations and activities.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV. We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)