- Hands-on software development position to design high-level and low-level components, write high-quality software that will perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible.
- Builds, maintains, and extends our DevOps toolset to ensure ongoing improvements to team productivity and product scalability; lead one or two teams to design, plan, deliver and operate high-quality software.
- Mentor and develop the team on technical concepts; ensures a culture that values technical excellence together with support and compassion for individuals.
- Actively participate and influence open/inner-sourcing initiatives and/or software communities.
- Experience providing leadership and mentorship to more junior engineers in the teams.
- Lead architecture and design discussions to come up with the most effective technical solution.
- Have the ability to influence within and outside the team.
- Have successfully built, deployed, and supported an enterprise-scale web application in the edge and/or in a multi-instance cloud.
- Experience in creating mock servers and working with end-to-end testing frameworks (e.g: cypress, webdriverio).
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 & SCSS, RxJS, NgRx
- Coding using JS design patterns.
- NX, Angular Material, ngx-bootstrap, Spectator, ThreeJS (WebGL).
- Hands-on software development experience in the backend (e.g Java, Python, or NodeJs).
- Secure infrastructure as code provisioning experience or knowledge (AWS related preferred).
- Experience in healthcare is not required, but familiarity with data standards and workflows is a plus (e.g. HL7, IHE).
New York - Canada
Fullstack Job Details
About the company:
Avenue Code is the leading software consultancy focused on delivering end-to-end development solutions for digital transformation across every vertical. We’re privately held, profitable, and have been on a solid growth trajectory since day one. We care deeply about our clients, our partners, and our people. We prefer the word ‘partner’ over ‘vendor’, and our investment in professional relationships is a reflection of that philosophy. We pride ourselves on our technical acumen, our collaborative problem-solving ability, and the warm professionalism of our teams.
About the opportunity:
We are Looking for Some Full-Stack Engineers to Work in a multicultural team, developing new features and strategies to increase the business.
Nice to Have: