- Cartão/Ticket refeição
- Seguro saúde
- Dias úteis e fins de semana
- Turno de 8 horas
- Bónus de performance
- Décimo terceiro salário
- Subsídio de Natal
Lisbon - Portugal
Fullstack Job Details
As a global outsourcing 'player', Intelcia has been combining talent, technology and processes for 20 years to offer service and skills tailored to international standards to its customers around the world.
Do you enjoy building new products and are willing to learn?
We are looking for a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming to be part in one of our activities, pioneering the use of payment card data and turning it into powerful customer knowledge & business insights for merchants, allowing them to run their own loyalty programs and digital marketing campaigns.
What you will do:
Work with Product Designers to craft and implement the next generation of products, proposing and developing innovative solutions to achieve the best levels of quality, scalability and performance of our engine, contributing to every part of our product pipeline from inception to delivery:
- Research, prototype and brainstorm with other team members and find ways to improve existing systems
- Design, deploy and maintain new features and components in our existing mature codebase, via scalable micro services
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Find ways to enhance UI test coverage (JS & functional testing)
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews, getting along with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Identify and communicate standard methodologies for front-end engineering
What you will need:
- Master degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- 3+ years of software development in an open source environment
- Proven experience in JVM based technologies (Java 8/10, Groovy)
- Experience in cloud environment automation (Docker) and IBM cloud
- Experience managing micro service infrastructure - Terraform, ansible
- Experience working with recent front-end frameworks (react.js, redux.js, node.js or similar technologies)
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Experience with AB testing and Feature flips
- Experience working with UI-testing technologies (for ex Selenium) and front-end tooling (ESLint, Prettier)
- Good communication skills
- English language proficiency
Would be a plus:
- Experience with CICD environments, where you test, build and deploy your code
- Experience in Dockerized environment (and handling of Dockerfiles)
Why join us?
You will work in a challenging and fast-paced context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally.
Flexible working policy.
At Intelcia we are excited about your success!
#Intelcia #WeDreamWeCareWeDo #BeGreatTogether
Tipo de oferta: Período Integral
Horário de trabalho:
Tipos de pagamento complementares: