- Meeting with the Product team to define the scope and scale of the product
- Designing system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable APIs and Microservices.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Previous experience as a full stack engineer.
- Proficient in Backend Technologies and Frameworks
- back-end languages including Java, Python,
- Popular Java frameworks include Springboot, spring cloud and Java Server faces.
- Python frameworks like Django and Flask for backend development.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Software Quality tools, SonarQube, CheckMarx, Fossa and 42C.
- Well aware of Test Driven Development that includes code coverage and Katas.
- Working experience in github, Jenkins and Tekton.
- Proficient in monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Splunk, Prometheus and Grafana.
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL, perform Relational mapping to fetch data from the database. Exposure to MySQL, SQL SERVER and PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Oracle Database.
- Experience in using webhosting platform that has ability to deploy your product on cloud service, exposure to GCP is required.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
Please read the entire posting carefully before applying
Interview process: 1 round – 90 minutes Coding Session (Pair Programming)
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of API and Microservices. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration.
To ensure success as a full stack engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, experience with API development, and excellent troubleshooting skills. Top-rated full stack engineers create and implement advanced software systems that perfectly meet the needs of the company.
Full Stack Engineer Responsibilities:
Full Stack Engineer Requirements:
Excellent communication skills.