- You independently develop features of existing and new projects, from start to finish
- You contribute to the further development of the company's internal development processes
- You regularly search for new technologies and methods that will make us even faster, more stable and better
- You are responsible for testing and documentation of all your projects
- You work highly solution oriented and in close cooperation with your team members
- You have at least 3 years of experience in developing web applications with a focus on PHP (Laravel) and Vue.js
- You can handle MySQL, DevOps lifecycle tools (Github/Gitlab/Bitbucket), Unix-based systems (Ubuntu/MacOS), Apache, and Nginx very well
- You have already worked on large-scale projects that were in production
- You are very experienced in agile project management and teamwork is part of your day to day life
- You like to take personal responsibility and have a hands-on mentality
- You are an open minded person who likes to laugh a lot (we are actually really funny)
- We're agile & scrappy, we're growing with our customers and so will you!
- Being part of an ambitious collaborative team means you're part of its success.
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from our remote first approach, flexible hours
- We encourage workations & travelling
Eisenstadt - Austria
Fullstack Job Details
pplwise supports leading rapid growing companies across Europe to manage their growth plans. Our services include Interim Talent Acquisition Management, Consulting and Headhunting specialised on tech scale ups like TIER, Taxfix or IDNow.
Founded in 2022, we have already hired into +20 countries across Europe with a team of +10 talented people.
We are at the forefront of revolutionising how companies manage their growth in one of the fastest growing industries.
Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
We offer a very good salary, hybrid working model, a benefit package of 2.5k anually, and many more.
INSIGHTS TO OUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee's individuality at pplwise. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.
If we could spark your interest and you want to transform fast growing tech companies with us, apply now!
We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team!
We are looking forward to your application!