- A/BSc/MS in Computer Science or related Technical Engineering
- 4 years of front-end development experience
- Knowledge and experience of C#, .NET, ASP.Net, Web API, RESTful Web Services
- SaaS experience
- Experience with SQL and Microsoft development environment
- Agile experience
- .NET Core
- Microservices Architecture
- Competitive Salary
- Join a global diverse and growing team!
- Working with Cloud and other cutting edge technology
- Growth opportunities
- Benefits and vacation
- Work-life balance
Lisbon - Portugal
Fullstack Job Details
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our contact center's front-end team.
Who we are:
A subsidiary of Enghouse Systems Limited, Enghouse Interactive is a leading global provider of contact center software and service solutions that deliver enhanced customer service and transform the contact center from a cost center into a powerful growth engine. Our Practices and Solutions enable businesses to leverage meaningful, daily customer interactions to extract key insights used to deepen customer loyalty and uncover new opportunities to add value, profitably.
A ideal candidate would be one that could lead people (technical professional aspects) and take responsibility for the development of large-scale tasks. In addition, he/she will Perform researches, POCs and will get involved in the Product’s architecture; provide technical specification according to product new business specification as well as support existing products.
What you bring:
Bonus if you have:
What we offer:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Enghouse Systems is an equal opportunity employer.