- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Previous experience as a full stack engineer.
- Proficient in back-end languages including Java, Python, Rails, Ruby, .NET, and PHP.
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High-level project management skills.
- Casual dress
- Paid time off
- 4 hour shift
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Saint John, NB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Fullstack Engineer: 1 year (required)
Saint John - Canada
Fullstack Job Details
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration.
To ensure success as a full stack engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, experience with application development, and excellent troubleshooting skills. Top-rated full stack engineers create and implement advanced software systems that perfectly meet the needs of the company.
Full Stack Engineer Responsibilities:
Full Stack Engineer Requirements:
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $2,125.00-$3,997.84 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate: