- Support the Power Platform Product Owner in maintaining product governance;
- Support Product Owner on technology improvements;
- Ensure that the backlog is prioritized, refined and ready for iteration planning;
- Help Identify technical debt within legacy IT or Business applications that can be replaced with Power Apps;
- Promote the use of Power Platform both internally and externally;
- Degree in Computing Engineering or similar;
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience using Power Apps;
- Proven experience in project delivery;
- PowerApps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent, WinAutomation;
- Experience in Model-driven apps, Dataverse (Common Data Service);
- Ability to work with SQL and No-SQL databases;
- Working knowledge and ability to understand Full Microsoft Development Stack or software;
- Azure Logic Apps;
- Power BI
- Microsoft Graph API;
- Power Platform certifications;
- Familiarity with Agile methodology;
- Mandatory fluent English language - Spoken and Written;
- Send your CV
- Gross Salary expectation and availability
- You need to be based and authorised to work in Portugal/EU. No visa sponsorship is available.
- Turno de 8 horas
The Virtual Forge
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
We are an international company with offices in the UK, US, Portugal and Canada. The Virtual Forge works with enterprises and SMEs to create applications, solve data issues and innovate in order to drive successful and measurable business outcomes.
We are looking for a talented Power Apps Developer to join our international team at our Portuguese office in a Hybrid Regime.
We are seeking a Power Apps Developer, who has the combined (technical and functional) skill set to thrive and succeed in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
What do you need to do:
At The Virtual Forge, we have a dedicated recruitment team that works globally to fill all our recruitment needs. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.
Tipo de oferta: Integral/Full-time
Horário de trabalho: