- You have 4+ years of experience in the field of software development
- Experience with a strongly typed language like TypeScript, Go, Java etc.
- Experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL or MSSQL.
- Experience with document-oriented databases like Elasticsearch.
- You like to work in a challenging, fast-moving environment.
- You can clearly explain and translate conceptual ideas to fellow software engineers and other development teams
- Your code speaks for itself but when needed you write great documentation
- You are curious and an independent learner.
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills
- Closely collaborate with the team to refine requirements and brainstorm on technical approaches to solve complex challenges
- Write, review, and maintain features with scalability and testability in mind
- Write and interface with data abstraction layers for PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and MSSQL.
- Tackle feature implementations for the backend as well as the frontend using a modular component architecture
- Build new features from inception to deploying in a hospital.
- Experience or affinity with DevOps (testing, CI/CD, deployment)
- Eagerness to learn more and stay up to date with software engineering best practices and technologies
- Affinity with the medical domain
Amsterdam - Netherlands
Fullstack Job Details
CTcue gives healthcare professionals direct access to the data they need and empowers them to answer research questions themselves.
Most health data is entered as text into the Electronic Health Record (EHR) and their potential remains mostly unused. Manually searching for patients is a major hurdle and adds immensely to the burden on hospitals. Using information retrieval and natural language processing, CTcue unlocks the value of health data. We are developing a user-friendly search application focused on doctors, healthcare support personnel and business intelligence units.
You are a professional who is passionate about improving healthcare and having a real impact. You have developed yourself as a seasoned software engineer that is familiar with Agile methodologies. Using these skills, you will be designing and implementing components that touch every aspect of the platform, allowing the users for example to interface and query the CTcue Common Data Model. You have an appetite to learn and to develop yourself, an innate curiosity, and you can bring to light clarity around abstract and unclear problems. You feel comfortable working in a self-organizing company.
What you will do
Nice to have
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com