- Technical lead for one or multiple projects
- Troubleshooting and remediating application and deployment issues
- Deploying new code and updates to multiple environments
- Implementing new requirements
- Meeting with client and offshore team
- Review code, read code to understand and explain how it works
- Follow security standards
- Research and provide technical approach for new implementation and resolve issues on all environments (QA, UAT, STAGING, PROD)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred
- 2+ years' experience with .Net Core 3.1 or higher, .Net Framework 4.7 or higher
- Familiarity with AngularJS
- Experience coding and using Telerik
- 2+ years of experience interfacing with building API and consuming API with different protocol – REST, JSON, SOAP, XML
- 2+ years of experience with MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of security issues and performance issues
- Experience using Visual Studio (2017 or higher) to run, debug, and create new applications
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, Github, TFS
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a team
- Diligence and work ethic – flexibility to work outside of normal business hours on occasion
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Deep knowledge of front-end performance optimization and security standards
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation and drug test as part of the selection process
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
.Net Developer (Full-Time & Permanent)
Join Aperia Solutions, a leader in SaaS solutions for the Payments and Compliance industries. Aperia has been developing and hosting complex, data intensive business applications for more than a decade. The company's management team has extensive experience in finance, data security, compliance, and business consulting which continues to fuel its rapid growth.
Aperia offers a competitive salary package and a great work environment with excellent people.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or management.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Job Type: Full-time