- 3+ years’ experience within hands-on technical Web Development (including Restful APIs)
- Strong experience in a SQL or NoSQL database environment
- Azure Cloud environment exposure/knowledge
- Strong communication skills – ability to work across various technical and business teams
- Experience developing workflow automation
- Digital Transformation experience
- Hands-on full stack engineering for existing frameworks supporting workflow automation across the global Enterprise
- Work with other members of development team to understand long term goals & digital transformation initiatives, communicating blockers/challenges/and progress
- Develop webservices & APIs supporting both internal and external customer base
Troy, MI - United States of America
Fullstack Job Details
One of our exciting, innovative Partners in the global manufacturing industry specializing in Automotive, Aerospace, and Industrial elements is looking for a Mobile Application Developer to join their team in Fort Mill, SC. They are in the beginning stages of a massive Enterprise wide digital transformation initiative surrounding cutting-edge solutions & automated processes supporting various areas of the organization. This role will join their Digital Development team to support the hands-on engineering of new products promoting workflow automation, business process improvement, & much more for both internal & external end-users. Hybrid schedule (2-3 days on-site per week) in Troy, MI. This is a direct-hire opportunity — select visa sponsorship available. Apply today to connect with a team member for more details!
• Extensive PHP backend experience
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.