- Support people to grow
- Interaction with client's users and owning feature development
- Work on various exciting missions
- Learning through special tasks and market experiments
- Planning the workload together with the team
- At least 3 years of relevant experience and worked with PHP for around 1-2 years
- A solid technical education OR a strong self-learning mindset
- Experience in working with SCRUM
- Eager to share your know-how and become a mentor for your colleagues
- High flexibility regarding home office and working hours
- Pet friendly - bring your best friend to the office
- Teamtrips as well as team events
- Sports programs (eversports)
- Dedicated education time
- Flat hierarchy and great company culture
- Well structured onboarding process with mentor program
Vienna - Austria
Fullstack Job Details
You are always up to date and want to further develop your knowledge? You attach great importance to a good working environment and have a passion for IT? Then YOU are the perfect MATCH for our partner, a startup company with clear focus on innovation and technology.
Start your new job with Iventa IT-Recruiting and discover new professional outlets!
Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
#PHP #DEVELOPER #SCRUM #AGILE
DAILY BUSINESS – Various tasks? Yes!
HARD FACTS – Future oriented? Yes!
BENEFITS & GOODIES – Every day's the same? No!
In addition to benefits and goodies, you can expect a salary from EUR 55,000.- gross per year. In case of special qualification and experience an overpayment is possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.eu,
quoting the ref. no. 59447/IND.
Anna-Katharina Reisinger, Ph.: +43 (1) 523 49 44-294