- 4+ total professional full time hands on experience with Web Development, Web Application architecture, and API’s.
- 1+ year building production systems using AWS.
- 4+ years of backend Node.js / Express, with some Typescript familiarity.
- 4+ years of past experience running applications in production, ideally with several thousands of users.
- 1+ year of Serverless.
- 2+ years of React or Vue (or 6+ months of Svelte)
- Deep familiarity with different AWS cloud native services.
- Experience building web APIs.
- Must have at least 4 working hours to overlap with the Pacific Timezone.
- An excellent ""system intuition"". We have many complex systems which require a strong ability to debug and quickly understand what is going on.
- Understanding of best practices for web development, software design principles.
- You value code quality and maintainability.
- Ability to work independently and with other engineers to develop new user experience-focused web applications, and provide support for existing systems.
- Ability to work on multiple parts of a web application, from internal backend APIs to dynamic frontend interfaces.
- Ability to collaborate with designers, front-end specialists, other engineers, stakeholders, and clients to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery of the end product using the best technologies.
- Ability to assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
- Ability to participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Ability to support production of applications that may be required on some projects.
- Ability to mentor and help others grow and make an impact.
- Some familiarity using Lambda and DynamoDB.
- Extreme curiosity, collaboration and communication skills
- AWS CDK or similar like Terraform or any other IaC tool experience.
- DynamoDB experience.
- Previous remote working experience.
- Working on web applications that process large volumes of data and/or receive high volumes of traffic.
- Real-time data processing.
- Reverse engineering / security / best practices for securing the infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Runtime and memory complexity using Big O notation.
- Deep understanding of automated testing, ability to set up automated testing frameworks, testing architecture, data seeding, mocking, and implementing best testing practices.
- Open source contributions, presentations, and publications.
- Team leadership experience.
- Team management experience.
Work with the latest and greatest technologies.
- Learn from the best people. We constantly challenge the status quo, learn from each other, and invent new ways of building a great product.
- We actually write automated tests. We take advantage of the latest automation tools like automatic deployments, CI/CD pipelines, and more.
- Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings. Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule.
- Work remotely at the comfort of your home or a shared co-working space.
- Work on challenging problems, innovate, have fun while doing it.
- Travel around the world. We offer occasional business trips to work with our clients face to face from their offices.
Oportunidades Gobetti RH
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
We're looking for a strong Full Stack Software Engineer.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, we apply the latest technology and the best engineering practices to help businesses grow. We’re in the top 50 companies to watch in LA.
Responsabilidades e atribuições
We are travelers, artists, athletes, animal lovers, optimists and adventurers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing service, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers, and continuous learners never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing Software Engineer to our Engineering team. The product is a whole new way to shop - called it H-Commerce (h is for humans). Is a B2B SaaS platform to provide personalized e-Commerce, by connecting online shoppers with real product experts to drive long-term, 1:1 relationships at scale via SMS. Join us, it will be exciting!
Requisitos e qualificações
Nice to haves
What’s in it for you
A Gobetti RH nasceu em 2011 com o desejo de conectar candidatos a empresas que estão em busca de novos talentos. Especialista em Consultoria em Recrutamento e Seleção, a Gobetti atua em diferentes segmentos, sendo referência em hunter para alta gerência e na área de Tecnologia da Informação.
Alguns setores exigem profissionais com conhecimentos bastante específicos, por isso, agimos diretamente na seleção de pessoal através de ferramentas de recrutamento apropriadas e sistemas de avaliação que garantam a escolha dos candidatos certos às funções demandadas por nossos clientes.
Nosso time tem o olhar treinado, indo além do conhecimento técnico na hora de selecionar candidatos. Acreditamos que o alto desempenho é fruto de uma gestão hábil de energia, decorrente da união de fatores técnicos, emocionais e mentais. Por isso, sempre levamos em consideração a cultura da empresa e o perfil de seus líderes.