- Build/develop the application, server, services, and database that make up the foundational structure of a website
- Proactively improve the architecture and clear technical debts
- Ensure the highest standards of quality
- Maintain a healthy code base (maintainable, scalable, secure, bug-free)
- Collaborate with our product, QA and client support teams
- Strong in Python 3 and web app development, including framework (flask, or fast API), multi-threading environment, and async programming.
- Familiar with relational databases and able to write complex SQL queries
- Familiar with Vue 2
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Test Automation (we use Gitlab Pipelines with docker-compose and pytest)
- Background in natural language processing and/or computational linguistics
- Previous experience in SaaS or AI companies
- Fluency in multiple languages
- Experience in docker and container solutions.
- 20 vacation days. In addition to local holidays.
- Remote work with relocation to Canada. Start working anywhere in the world with the intention to relocate to Ontario, Canada.
- Gear & allowances. Quality swag and a WFH program for computer equipment purchases.
- High standards & autonomy. Work with a global team doing their best work and execute an ambitious expansion plan.
- Equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
Toronto - Canada
Fullstack Job Details
Our hiring partner, a company in the AI customer experience solutions industry, based in Toronto, ON, Canada, is looking to expand its team with a Fullstack Engineer (Python & Vue.js).
Roles and Responsibilities