- Strong web development experience using state-of-the-art frameworks, e.g., React
- Experience building highly reliable distributed systems at scale
- Technologies: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, Ruby on Rails are a plus
- Automated Testing experience with CI/CD
- Ability to operate in settings with strong confidentiality and data privacy protocols
- Automate everything, so that humans can concentrate on the interesting stuff
- Continuous personal improvement, we encourage to attend conferences and offer training classes
- Shipping high quality software is our main concern
- Great Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Competitive salary, 401K, and stock options
- Flexible work hours and flexible vacation policy
- Ample opportunity for career growth based on interests and performance
- We are a fully remote team
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
Nozomi Networks is the leader of industrial cybersecurity. Whether our clients need fast product enhancements, onsite engineering support, or rapid deployment across continents, we deliver. We accelerate digital transformation by providing exceptional network visibility, threat detection and operational insight for OT and IoT environments.
We are looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer that will be part of a new team developing a greenfield project for cybersecurity intelligence sharing.
As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to develop ground-breaking technology for Industrial Cybersecurity with state-of-the-art UI/UX and Artificial Intelligence.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced, agile environment with ample opportunity to wear different hats and to take ownership of user-facing features from inception to release and beyond.
Skills & Requirements