- Workflow Engines
- BPMN notation
- Software architecture
- Ability to communicate with product and engineering to iterate quickly on the software.
- Experience building healthcare web applications
- Experience in a fullstack role.
- Experience designing CRMs and customer communications web applications
- Chatbot / conversational engines
- Speaks English
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years software engineering experience
- Self-determined schedule
- Please describe your experience building workflow automation systems
- Workflow Automation: 1 year (Required)
- Software development: 2 years (Required)
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
HealthHelper is a technology enabled services company that partners with Primary Care Practices to help close gaps in care (e.g. breast cancer screening, colon cancer screening, diabetes care, etc) outside of office visits. We do so by off-loading the already overworked practice staff and reaching out to patients in a convenient, efficient, and easy to use manner to help them navigate their care recommendations.
Join the small team of this mission-driven startup helping primary care practice patients access preventative care services, closing gaps in care and addressing health inequities!
Position Title: Software Engineer
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
Location: Remote - Work from anywhere
Work in collaboration with: Chief Technology Officer and Chief Product Officer internally.
We are looking for an experienced engineer in Camunda's Workflow and Decision Automation Engine to help design and build a new healthcare web application from the ground up! Other workflow automation engines are also OK.
This role will work collaboratively with our CTO to design and implement an architecture for a workflow engine that orchestrates automated and manual tasks related to our care outreach campaigns - including automated patient conversations. This work will help scale our efforts to help primary care practices close gaps in care and get people the healthcare services they need. This is an opportunity to use modern technologies in innovative ways to support populations in need of support.
Skills/experiences that are a plus:
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $7,000.00 per month
Work Location: Remote