- Design and build capabilities into a self-services portal that runs on different browsers and mobile OSes.
- Troubleshoot cross-browser and cross-mobile OS compatibility issues, front-end UI issues, and navigation problems.
- Possess a good understanding of computer architecture, networking, operating systems, and the software frameworks you have used
- Assess the application requirements and quickly build prototypes to demonstrate features to clients.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code that prioritizes security and data protection.
- Maintain high software quality standards within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the group.
- Make recommendations for streamlining underlying processes to improve the established application processes.
- Follow Web/Mobile User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, and API guidelines.
- Work in an agile delivery/ DevOps methodology to deliver enterprise-grade production implementation in iterative sprints.
- Be a self-motivated, fast learner, and productive under high pressure
- Minimum 3-5 Years of experience in enterprise application development & support.
- Required experience working with the following technologies: Node JS (Primary), React JS (Primary), Angular (Secondary), Python, Typescript, and MySQL.
- Minimum 1 Year of experience in developing applications running on AWS or some other cloud
- Quick learner with the ability to understand a product's functionality end to end
- Interest in trying bleeding-edge technologies to provide POC, which will be evaluated and put into use if approved
- Experience with Strong knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and fundamental computer science concepts & data structures
- Experience working in Agile methodologies (SCRUM) environment and familiar with iterative development cycles
- Experience implementing authentication, authorization with OAuth, and use of Single Sign-On, SAML based authentication
- Strong communication skills - oral and verbal
- Ability to work with various stakeholders across various geographies
- Excellent Team player as well as an Individual Contributor if required
- Master's or bachelor's degree, preferably from an Engineering Background
London, England - United Kingdom
Fullstack Job Details
EXL Digital is looking for an experienced Fullstack Engineer to join the team. At EXL, we believe there is always a better way. We look deeper, we find it, and we make it happen. We created a culture founded on core values of innovation, collaboration, excellence, integrity, and respect.
As Senior Fullstack Engineer, you will …