- Collaborate with your agile team in sprints.
- Work with software architects to design new applications to support the Ivido ecosystem.
- Develop and maintain microservices using the latest technology.
- Implement DevOps pipelines to automate deployments to our Kubernetes clusters.
University degree in computer science or a related field (4+ years experience) or technical degree with a few years of engineering experience.
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills.
- You must be a team player and thrive in a multidisciplinary team.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and able to independently devise solutions.
- Experience with our technology stack (Kubernetes and Helm, React, Typescript, Node.JS, Java Spring Boot, FHIR and more).
- Enthusiastic about learning new technical skills.
- Experience in health-tech is a plus.
- A competitive salary (max. 5500 per month).
- Commuting allowance, including the option of a sponsored OV-Chipkaart.
- 200 hours of holiday leave (1.0 FTE) and 8% holiday allowance.
- A company laptop.
- A pension plan with only 3% own contribution.
- Developmental options related to your career growth, such as internal training and the ability to take external training if desired.
- Option to work remotely or at our vibrant office at WTC The Hague (situated at train station Laan van NOI).
The Hague - Netherlands
Fullstack Job Details
Ivido is a dynamic e-health scale-up, based in The Hague. Ivido's vision is to facilitate the transition of healthcare from reactive to preventive. To make this happen, we create innovative health services that give people control over their medical data, access to self-management tools, and interaction with health professionals. Collaboration, co-creation, and interoperability are at the core of our values. We have partnered with large stakeholders in Dutch healthcare to revolutionize the current landscape. Our goal is to make proactive healthcare accessible for everyone in The Netherlands.
What will you do
Ivido is always looking for new full-stack software engineers. Our multidisciplinary agile teams consist of multiple engineers per team. We're looking for a senior full-stack engineers that thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment. You will be one of the driving forces in our mission to improve healthcare in The Netherlands. Our teams are constantly building software, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the Netherlands to take control of their health into their own hands. At Ivido we work with a microservice architecture and use cutting-edge technologies such as Kubernetes and Helm, React, Typescript, Node.JS, Java Spring Boot, FHIR and more.
As a full-stack engineer at Ivido, your core tasks will be:
What is it like working for Ivido
We’re a young and energetic organization. Our employees are driven and passionate about the goal we’re accomplishing. You can work remotely, or join us at our office in World Trade Center (WTC) The Hague, at the train station Laan van NOI. Your working hours are flexible. We provide a free and healthy lunch every day, and have company drinks on Thursdays for those that are interested. Every couple of months we organize team events, ranging from karting and clay-pidgeon shooting to luxury dinners and poker nights.
What's in it for you?
At Ivido you are part of the entire process - from creating software architecture to delivery. We strongly encourage you to speak your mind and to participate in everything that concerns Ivido. This is a unique chance to work in a scale-up organization and you can affect not only our software but also the company itself. Additionally, we also offer you the following:
Please apply by pressing the Apply button or by sending your application directly to email@example.com. Always include a CV and a short motivation. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that you must live in the Netherlands and be eligible to work in the Netherlands (EU / EEG / Visa).Apply for this job Apply for this job
Apply with Indeed