- 8 hour shift
- PL/SQL: 5 years (Required)
- Java: 7 years (Required)
- Microservice: 6 years (Required)
- WebServices: 5 years (Required)
- J2EE, Spring,: 6 years (Required)
Teamware Solutions (quantum leap consulting).
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
Immediate Hiring || Java Developer/java fullstack developer || Remote|| c2c
I was trying to reach you regarding the role of Java Developer/java fullstack developer | c2c
Please find the job description and let me know your interest on it
Job Title: || Java Developer/java fullstack developer
Position Type: c2c or w2
Must have: microservices
· Experience in Agile software development methodology and practices with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
· Required: Java, J2EE, Spring, Microservice, WebServices, PL/SQL
· Working knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis/Object Oriented Design methodologies and life cycles.
· Demonstrated experience with SCM tools such as GIT, Jenkins
· Experience with application development on Java, J2EE, Spring, and MVC, Java Design Patterns and JUnit.
· Knowledge of Relational Databases like Oracle/SQL Server, SQL
· Knowledge of Web service technologies including SOAP/REST.
· Strong working knowledge of IntelliJ, Maven and Tomcat.
· Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
· Knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
· Proficiency in modern programming languages
· Experience in design and build of complex application systems using the new banking architecture including Java/J2EE/Spring technologies. Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages including Java/J2EE/JSP based Web applications/Middleware and Batch systems.
· Experience in design, analysis, development, coding, unit testing, debug and documentation for Java/J2EE systems including Web applications, business services, batch applications, large/complex projects and utilizing Web Services and Java RMI technologies to improve interface/API and significantly enhance integration capability between front-end and back-end systems
· A fundamental understanding of software skills and the different components of SDLC such as business analysis, development, and maintenance and software improvement is essential
Karthikeyan.V |* Technical Recruiter*
Teamware Solutions a division of Quantum Leap Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Direct: 2488490508 Ext : 359
Job Type: Contract
Salary: From $60.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer