- Develop and maintain the Dapp web pages and applications
- Integrate with smart contracts and fetch blockchain data
- Continuously adapt the design framework based on research and user needs to improve usability
- Integrate and adapt the UIs, for Dapps, Governance Systems, NFT's and Gaming Applications
- Keep up with smart contract changes, review contributions, and components developed by the ecosystem and design partners
- Integrate with other chains to build native experiences for users to be able to prove losses
- Debug and fix user-reported issues
degree in computer science or related discipline;
6 years of experience as a backend-focused engineer and at least 10 years experience overall;
Bash, Linux/unix, system-level programming;
Familiarity with PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB;
Experience writing complex back-end services;
Experience developing REST and GraphQL APIs;
Fluent English communication and documentation skills.
Experience working with blockchains that run smart contracts and Web3.0 technologies;
Exposure to Docker in production (Kubernetes, EKS), modern DevOps practices (QA automation, Terraform etc) and working knowledge of CI tools and processes;
Experience in working with a modern PHP framework (Symfony, Laravel);
Exposure to IoT and edge computing in an enterprise environment.
- Work as part of dynamic and globally distributed teams, where passion for your craft describes and sets the tone for your contributions.
- Opportunity to get involved in solving both technical and philosophical challenges around human coordination.
- Flexible remote work schedule, with regular in-person offsites. Fully remote organizations that strive to pave the way for the future of tech.
- A competitive fixed (fiat component) compensation package, plus a generous token allocation.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
We are looking for senior engineers to work with Web3 projects that cover DeFi, Gaming, NFTs and beyond. We work with the top projects from the blockchain space and help them with finding members to join their cause. Our goal is to offer contributors and builders access to a large variety of opportunities that are in line with their interests and expertise.
Most of our partners work with web3 technologies across the stack. We are looking for people that can work across the stack, have a good understanding of modern web architecture and are passionate about building scalable applications, plus highly curious about Crypto and decentralization.
Some of the technologies you will be working with
App layer: React.js, Redux, ReduxSaga, Reselect, GraphQL, Node.js, TypeScript, AssemblyScript, MongoDB
Web3: Solidity, OpenZeppelin, Chainlink oracles, Hardhat, Mocha, Chai, Tenderly, IPFS, The Graph, Ethers.js, Web3-onboard.js
Infrastructure: AWS, CircleCI, Coveralls, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus
Areas you will contribute to
Nice to haves
What’s in it for you