Fullstack Job: Full-Stack Java Software Developer (m-f-d)
Fullstack Job Added on
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or in a related technical field
- At least 3 years working experience in:
- Developing Java EE / Jakarta EE based backends using e.g., EJB, JPA, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS (knowledge of the Spring framework is a plus)
- Developing applications using JSF based frontends (knowledge of Angular/TypeScript is a plus)
- Experience with application servers (e.g. JBoss EAP)
- Experience with Git based source code management processes (e.g. branching strategies)
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with DBMS from the development perspective
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes/pipelines using tools such as GitLab or Jenkins is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud development platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS) is a plus
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Scripts) is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others
- Interpersonal and teamworking skills Ability to work independently in a virtual agile team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory, other languages (e.g. Swedish, German) are a plus
- Work experience in the financial services industry is a plus
Amadora - Portugal
Fullstack Job Details
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
What role will you play?
We are looking for:
What we have to offer:
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time