- React JS
Languages: English Required
- You are a graduate of a school of engineering or specialized in computer science
- Experience in UX development is a plus
- Experience with a front-end framework such as React, Angular, Vue.js
- Experience with api architectures such as REST, GraphQL
- Experience with relational database design and scripting such as pl/sql on PostgreSQL
- Ease with Git
- Familiar with containerization technology such as Docker
- Familiar with web architecture and cloud technologies such as AWS
- Rigorous and sensitive to the quality of the code, writing unit and system integration tests for the full stack
- Experience in organizing your work for a systematic delivery, particularly in breaking down larger tasks (Epics) into smaller traceable actions (User Stories)
Your sensitivity to the user experience of your work
- Your ability to chunk your work and manage it towards a successful timely delivery
- Your love of knowledge and your willingness to transmit it to others in simple ways
- You are familiar with representing your software's structure and behaviour pictorially for communicating your proposals (for e.g. using Mermaid & Markdown to draw component and sequence diagrams)
- You are willing to learn and propose the usage of new technolgies within a product portfolio
- Your involvement in the project and your ability to make strong proposals
- Enjoy to help others and spread knowledge
- Passionate for learning, continuos improving and building new solutions with high positive impact on the environment and the society
Aveiro - Portugal
Fullstack Job Details
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business unit Software creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is operating a Software Development Center in Portugal targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Using the Mobility Data Analytics portfolio, we understand passengers wishes and preferences to truly optimize mobility services to better suit the customer’s needs. Starting with data originating from Journey Planning Systems, it is possible to derive fine-grained mobility patterns throughout the public transit network of a city. Building on that, many more applications are available to provide data-driven answers to essential questions for day-to-day operations and planning. Examples, which are already successfully deployed in many cities, include vehicle occupancy prediction and capacity planning for rail replacement services.
As part of our Mobility Data Analytics Team (a geographically distributed, multi-disciplinary team composed of Product Owners, Data Engineers, DevOps, Testers and Full Stack Developers) you develop fresh new Minimally Viable Products and extend features on existing Products. You package and deliver your work to testers and devops team members and with their support deploy your work in our production environment in our AWS cloud which is made available to our customers.
The ideal profile:
Your most valuable assets:
What we like about you is:
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time