- Design, Develop, modify, test, and implement web application components/UI to deliver robust mobile and web applications.
- Design and Develop API Services to Consume and Produce Data.
- Coordinate the workflow between graphic designers and other programmers.
- Collaborate with the back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Work across different phases of SDLC including estimation, discussions, identifying best approach, building, testing, deploying, documenting, debugging, and supporting features.
- Develop and test using distributed database technologies, and network devices to build cutting-edge automation software.
- Performance tuning of existing applications and new applications; Maintain application integrity and achieve operational excellence; Write test cases, perform testing, debug, and deploy code.
- Follow Agile/Scrum methodology or related practices and methodologies.
- Experience with Cloud Computing service environments like AWS and Azure.
Montreal - Canada
Fullstack Job Details
Position: Java Fullstack Developer (Java + Angular/React)
Location: Montreal, QC
Years of Exp.: 5+ Years