- Strong Background in computer science: algorithms and data structures
- Proficiency with databases and SQL
- 3+ years experience with large scale production services and/or web applications
- Experience with AWS Services such as Amazon S3 EC2 EKS / Kubernetes
- Strong technical communication (both written and verbal), prioritization, and time management skills. Strong interpersonal skills to work both with your team and others
- Passionate about delivering great user experience and have great attention to detail.
Cupertino, CA - United States of America
Fullstack Job Details
Posted: Mar 16, 2022
Play a part in solving one of the hardest technological problems in the world. Help our team to create the best multimodal-multitask datasets for machine learning. Contribute to faster annotation with novel pre-labeling pipelines and annotation tools. Raise the bar on data quality by developing methods and processes to find and correct annotation errors. Help find the most interesting data by mining a large corpus of unannotated data. As a senior software engineer on our team, you will lead the design and implementation of novel components and features in our data pipelines. You will work with machine learning teams to identify shortcomings of data and help improve model accuracy by delivering better datasets. As part of this team, you will work with a phenomenal group of hardworking engineers and researchers with deep experience in robotics, machine learning and software engineering and a world-class hardware and compute environments.
As a Senior Software Engineer in the Sense Data Team you will be responsible for the architecture, design and development of novel data pipelines and annotation tooling to deliver high quality datasets aimed at solving cutting-edge machine learning problems. You will partner with software, machine learning and operations teams to capture ground truth specifications, annotation throughput and quality. You will also support adoption of new pipelines and frameworks for annotating, consuming, visualizing and evaluating data.
Education & Experience
MS or PhD in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years experience, or BS with 7+ years experience.