- Experience in web frontend development tools like React.JS, AngularJS
- Experience in web frame works iFrame would be a big plus.
- Experience in developing PCI, PII, PHI compliant applications is a huge plus.
- Experience in AWS core services, Linux, Docker and Amazon EKS
- Experience in AWS CLI and AWS SDK, writing Infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation, writing IAM Roles using AWS security best practices
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as Cloud Watch, CloudTrail etc
- Experience in one or more of Java, C#, Object Oriented Language, Go, C/C++
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Experience in working with Lambda, AWS Connect, Amazon Lex, AWS CLI, Serverless and PaaS toolkit, Kinesis, S3, RDS and other core AWS services.
- Any AWS certification is a plus
- Contact Center industry experience
- Experience building integrations across WFM, CRM, Unified Communications, and contact center solutions is a plus
- Experience in delivering new initiatives and comfortable to work in green field environment
- 3+ years experience in Cloud Computing.
- Build CI/CD pipeline using dev-ops tools.
- AWS glue to send incoming cloudtrail event log to RDS servers and Dynamodb.
- Implemented Stream alert in root aws account to send alerts to splunk by creating python rules to trigger alerts using terraform, Glue, Athena, lambda and Dynamodb etc.
- Implemented Real time sentiment analysis on web UI Graph Using web socket integration with python Lambda code and automated the task using CloudFormation Templates.
- Extended experience in working with Lambda, AWS Connect, Amazon Lex, AWS CLI, Serverless and PaaS toolkit, Kinesis, S3, RDS and other core AWS services.
- Worked on project driven on AWS Connect where we enabled communication between Lex, Lambda and customer. Worked extensively on DynamoDB, Polly, Lex, Comprehend, S3, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodeCommit, CloudFormation, ClourWatch, CloudFront, WebSocket, AppSync.
- Experienced on building solutions on Cloud environment with Python Programming Language by following AWS Security and Best Practices.
- Provisions and management of instances.
- Leads the conceptualization, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing features for the existing portfolio of applications for a business area
- Provides technical leadership and direction for EPIC features delivered
- Ensures application solution design conforms to agree upon quality attributes such as performance, fault tolerance, etc.
- Design, codes, configures, unit tests, maintains, and documents software deliverables using agreed upon standards and tools.
- Collaborates with Principal SE and architects on coding standards, processes, tooling and frameworks required for the delivery of features in the sprint or product backlog
- May complete the design of components of an application that supports and advances the reference architecture.
- Ensures that solutions delivered by self or team members are secure and scalable, comply with defined standards and best practices .
- Actively looks for solutions that are buy over build and are cloud based.
- Ensures product backlog has appropriate technical stories and participates in their prioritization
- Provides ongoing and appropriate mentorship for Software Engineers and Associate Software Engineers
- Responsible for application solution quality from design and implementation to deploy and run. Participates in definition and maintenance of software standards
- Responsible for communication and collaboration with key stakeholders in the delivery of features
- Maintains depth of technical understanding of third party/cloud solutions and customer’s implementation of solutions.
- Evaluates technical impacts from and coordinates implementation of new product releases.
- Participates in sizing and estimation activities within the agile team
- Communicates daily with the Scrum Master or Technical Product Owner and the Agile team on progress made and planned progress for the coming day and reports any impediments that are blocking their progress
- Participates in code reviews and sprint retrospectives; ensuring their ideas for team continuous improvement are communicated so that the overall process and team can improve sprint by sprint and readily receives feedback for self-improvement
- Focuses on delivering business priority and value at all times
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of existing and new features through both manual and automated testing and use of continuous Integration techniques
- Demonstrates an interest in software architectures and seeks to design solutions in alignment with Company stated architecture and standards
- Participate in Proof Of Concept work and prototyping when necessary
- Collaborates with Business Analysts to confirm understanding of business requirements relating to features to be delivered and to help the Business Analyst define requirements that can be delivered from a technical perspective
- Collaborates with User Experience (UX) designers to ensure designs produced can be translated efficiently into working solutions for feature delivery
- Collaborate with Test Engineers and Senior Test Engineers as to ensure that software meets the definition of done; ensuring successful transition of work to the next stage of production during the sprints
- Contributes to an innovation culture in the team by suggesting improvement of deliveries and participates in evaluating new processes and technologies that can be applied to future feature delivery
- Collaborates with Technical Support Engineers to transition software features to a production environment ensuring that the deliveries meet application performance criteria, release standards; and ensures application and system stability.
- May serve in a Scrum Master role for an agile team
- Automates testing of software to industry standards of software automation ensuring very high quality application/solution delivery and efficient regression of existing features
- Ensures that the latest project progress is known to the agile team by ensuring Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools are up to date and participating in daily standups outlining progress made, progress planned and detailing impediments
- Thinks with the mind of the end customer at all times, ensuring solutions seek to improve the customer experience and delight their customers.
- 8 hour shift
- AWS: 10 years (Preferred)
- React: 5 years (Preferred)
EA Team Inc
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
Job Descriptions : AWS Fullstack Developer
Duration : 06+ Months
Location : Remote – Tennessee
WFH available due to COVID : Remote
Bachelors of Computer Science is preferred, or equivalent relevant business experience
Passionate about delivering solutions that excite and delight our customers; holds self to high standards of delivery
6+ years’ experience in software development and delivery track record in a range or roles in a scrum environment of which 3+ years of experience in AWS cloud using AWS stack and tools as described below
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Job Type: Contract
Work Location: Remote