- Collaborate with the Head of Product and Tech Lead in solving customer problems
- Work in an Agile software environment delivering iterative solutions and assisting in Code Reviews
- Participate in discovery sessions aimed at solving though problems and translating solutions into software
- Utilize TDD / XP best practices
- Clearly and concisely communicate work status, methods, instructions, problems, requirements, options, and concerns with team members, managers, and customers through various means
- Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket)
- 5-15yrs experience in software development.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related experience
- Experience in building Web Applications multi-tenant SaaS preferred
- Experience building cloud native REST based microservice APIs
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in building DevOps pipelines for automated testing and deployment
- Experience using Cloud Based Technologies, AWS Preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated success in working proactively and collaboratively on multiple projects with simultaneous deadlines under fast-paced conditions; must be available to perform duties in high tempo environments
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate work status, methods, instructions, problems, requirements, options, and concerns with team members, managers, and customers
- TDD / Extreme Programming Experience
- Experience working with web based mapping technologies
- Strong ability to plan, lead, and implement the successful completion of major project initiatives and efforts, as required
- Other desirable technological experience: Elasticsearch, Docker, Machine Learning, NLP
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, 401(k) matching, and equity potential
- Healthcare, dental, vision and life plans
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high-growth SaaS company
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- Remote and office-based work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Stipend
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
Geospark Analytics was founded in 2017 under the principle "information as it breaks is too late." We help our clients make better decisions faster by identifying and forecasting emerging events on a global scale to mitigate risk, recognize threats, and provide risk intelligence forecasts. Hyperion, our AI-driven platform, gathers and analyzes risk and threat information using news, social media, economic indicators, governance indicators, travel warnings, weather, and other data from over 6.8M sources. We work with commercial multi-national corporations, philanthropic non-government organizations and federal government agencies powering their understating of the risks, threats, and opportunities their people and operations face.
About the Role:
Geospark Analytics is a fast growing startup in the Artificial Intelligence Risk Analytics industry. We are looking to add new web developers to our growing team. We need dedicated Full Stack devs. You will work on a wide range of problems creating new capabilities and enhancing existing ones. Applicants must be US Citizens. No recruiters or development firms please.
Seeking candidates with 5+ years experience only. This is not an entry level position.
Technologies currently in Use:
Compensation & Benefits:
Geospark Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. Geospark Analytics does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.