- You are curious, and product-driven, and have strong communication skills
- You like autonomy, and function well in low control/high uncertainty environments
- You are not afraid to ask questions and you feel confident in your ability to own projects and be a true lead for the engineering team
- You care about working with talented, low-ego, overall good people
- Building scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences
- Python, Linux, AWS experience with modern web framework, skills are highly desirable
- You write clean, non-repetitive, structured code that can scale to millions of requests per hour
- Learn about operating a startup and scaling systems and teams
- Bachelors in Computer Science is preferred
- Product and Engineering Driven: We strongly believe the quality of our Product will set us apart from the competition. We have a Product-led culture, with our Founders as our first engineers. Low tech debt has allowed us to scale the business with an extremely high caliber team.
- Exponential Growth: RocketReach's business has nearly doubled every year since inception, and COVID has created tailwinds that have accelerated our growth.
- Profitable not "Profitable": We're actually profitable. Unlike many other companies our size and age, we're not burning through millions to generate $1000s in income. We are actually comfortably profitable, and actively investing that profit in order to continue to scale the business.
- Data not egos: Product at RocketReach is driven by agility and experimentation. Our decisioning is based on data, it is the currency on which we drive the business forward.
- Close knit, distributed: RocketReach has a small, but hyper productive team. We're spread around the globe, yet constantly in touch. Each role we hire has an immediate, outsized impact on the business.
- Strong Leadership: We have a genuine investment in our people and care that you are happy at work!
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Strong Leadership - we care that you are happy at work!
- Investment in culture and resources for a distributed team
- Incredible amount of autonomy
San Francisco, CA - United States of America
Fullstack Job Details
Over 10 Million users around the world use RocketReach.co. Some of the largest companies in the world - Apple, Google, Amazon, Adobe, Morgan Stanley, trust RocketReach to power their sales, recruitment, and marketing teams. We are scaling our 10M users and our dataset of 660 million professionals across 25 million companies.
RocketReach is rare and unique; a startup that is in high-growth mode, already highly profitable, with a small team where you can make a gigantic impact. Started in 2016, the company was bootstrapped by its founders, focused on building a great product. In a few short years, we've grown organically to become one the largest business info-services platforms and the de-facto productivity solution for sales and recruitment teams at companies of all sizes, worldwide.
RocketReach is in a period of rapid growth and we are looking for a strong Fullstack Engineer to join our growing team! As a Senior Engineer, you will get to work on critical customer-facing product features that scale for our 10M users and our dataset of 660 million professionals across 25 million companies. You will play a key part in accelerating our efforts towards a product-market fit! Grow your career exponentially by joining a rocketship!
Who You Are
We Are Looking For People Who
Why Join Us?
Benefits & Perks
RocketReach is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, or protected veteran status.