- Have a passion for Python web development
- Find pleasure in a well designed API
- Excited by challenging problems and hold yourself to a high bar
- Love building things
- Work across multiple parts of their stack
- Work on scaling a Python web application for a quickly growing company
- Be an integral part of product development beginning to end
- Have a seat at the table for making critical architectural decisions
- Work in a fast-paced, quick to adapt, team of talented engineers
- 4-10 years experience at a growth tech company working on core features/architecture
- Expertise with Python
- Expertise with SQL
- Expertise with HTML/CSS
- Experience with React
- Expertise with Postgres administration
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in deploying Docker containers
- Experience monitoring web application performance
- Worked in enterprise software, at a data analytics company
- Background in statistical analysis
Ottawa - Canada
Fullstack Job Details
Who is Recruiting from Scratch:
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.
If you are a fit, the team will reach out to you about this role or any others that may be a fit for our clients.
About Our Client
Our client’s Real-time Performance Intelligence platform allows large, customer-facing teams to manage performance faster than ever before. Our client was founded in 2016 to help millions of people answer a simple question – ‘How am I doing at work and how can I improve?’—without spending hours sifting through dashboards and spreadsheets. They puts frontline employees in the driver’s seat, giving them everything they need—from data to coaching—to manage themselves and hit their goals, and gives executives and managers instant insights into how their teams are performing. They raised their Series B funding in April 2021 to further accelerate sales, marketing, and innovation to help companies and employees succeed in these ever-changing times.
About the position
They’re looking for hungry and talented full-stack engineers to help build beautiful and robust products that will empower managers to lead their teams to success every day.
Their engineering team comes from a variety of backgrounds and previous experiences, an accomplishment they find pride in. They try to hire only those who are eager to make significant contributions to a product, have a strong desire to own portions of their tech stack, and want to grow their skills as an engineer in multiple areas.
You might be a good fit if you
What you’ll do
What you’ll bring
Nice to haves
Salary and Benefits
The starting salary for this role is $180,000. Additional compensation to include: commissions (as applicable), annual bonus structure (as applicable), full benefits and perks.