- Assist in designing, developing, and enhancing large transaction and reporting databases.
- Assist in converting existing Legacy applications to newer technologies
- Assist in integrating in-house applications with enterprise third party solutions.
- Design, create, and implement database systems based on the end user's requirements.
- Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries using SQL server 2012, 2016 and 2019.
- Translate business requirements into software applications and models.
- Develop and maintain efficient, well documented custom SQL scripts, stored procedures, triggers using Microsoft T-SQL in accordance with defined business rules and requirements to support application development
- Create and troubleshoot stored procedures and queries performances using SQL Server Profiler, Performance Monitor, DBCC Commands, Database Engine Tuning Advisor and Execution plans. Recommend query and index improvements in application to increase performance.
- Thoroughly test all approved application and database code additions and changes prior to implementing to staging. Request approval from users prior to implementing any additions or changes to the production environment.
- Research, understand and apply best practices, cost-effective solution, policies and procedures towards all assigned tasks, roles and responsibilities.
- Use Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or Azure Dev Ops to manage changes to code.
- Participate in requirement analysis discussions and come up with efficient technical solution
- Develop new and maintain existing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Build and Deploy ETL processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Guide and share knowledge with other SQL developers when the need arises.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience with relational database design and implementation using MS SQL Server
- Experience optimizing SQL queries for improving performance and maintaining data integrity
- Experience in creating database migration scripts by using schema and data compare tools
- Experience in creating batch packages using SSIS
- Experience in creating reports using SSRS
- Write efficient, consistent and testable code
- Proficiency with using Visual Studio 2012,2015 & 2017
- Ability to understand and analyze the business requirements and come up with efficient technical solution
- Experience in using LINQ
- Being able work with minimal requirements and improve the functionality as requirements are refined
- Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases, web applications, etc.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Fullstack Job Details
Job Title: Sr. SQL Server/Full Stack Developer
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Sr. SQL Server/Full Stack Developer
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC 112193
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.