- MAIN TASK: You will develop and maintain the overall architecture for our in-house software
- ALLROUNDER: You will be responsible for the full stack implementation of our software features
- MODERN ARCHITECTURE: You will use state-of-the-art technologies and thereby ensure an effective overall development of our software
- OWN PROJECTS: Within our Tech Team you will work on your own projects and be responsible for their start, implementation and final completion.
- EDUCATION AND STUDIES: You have a good or very good completed apprenticeship or university degree in computer sciences or media or a similar background.
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: You have 2 to 3 years of professional experience in the full-stack implementation of high-quality web applications.
- KNOW-HOW: Good knowledge of current web technologies and frameworks (React, Vue.js or similar), PHP (Laravel) and MySQL is a must. Experience with ElasticSearch, NoSQL and Multi Tenancy is an advantage.
- HANDS-ON MENTALITY & MOTIVATION: You are always motivated to expand your knowledge, work solution-oriented, and perceive challenges as opportunities.
- LANGUAGE: You are fluent in English. German skills are nice-to-have but not a must-have. Other languages are an advantage.
- Motivating company culture
- Our team doesn’t only stand out because of its performance-orientation but also due to the collegial and humorous atmosphere. We love to spend time with each other at work but also outside of our office. We have weekly ‘knowledge-sharing-lunches’, regular team events and legendary parties.
- Steep learning curve & attractive perspectives
- You will work with an excellent team. Amazon is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. This is why the success factors at this unique marketplace are constantly under change. A strong team is key to keep up with this speed, to solve everyday challenges and to identify and realise new sales potentials for our clients. Consequently, every single team member is important for our success and gets challenged and supported on an individual basis.
- Free (healthy) snacks & fruits
- Free coffee & drinks
- Home Office
- Education Budget (e.g. German classes for international employees)
- Free sports sessions with private trainer
- MacBook & accessories
- Weekly knowledge-sharing lunches with internal and external speakers
- The best parties & events
- Ticket for public transport in Hamburg
- And a beautiful office in the city centre with an amazing view over Hamburg
Hamburg - Germany
Fullstack Job Details
Interested? Apply now via Workwise!
Unser Jobangebot Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) klingt vielversprechend? Dann freuen wir uns auf eine Bewerbung über Workwise.
Bei unserem Partner Workwise kann man sich in nur wenigen Minuten ohne Anschreiben für diesen Job bewerben und den Status der Bewerbung live verfolgen.