Zachary Piper Solutions is actively seeking a Full Stack Java Developer
to support a government contractor on a DOJ contract located 100% Remotely.Responsibilities for the Full Stack Java Developer
Qualifications for the Full Stack Java Developer
- Facilitate rapid identification of individuals under arrest or detention through automation of the booking process.
- Minimize duplication of data entry by multiple law enforcement agencies; and
- Enable law enforcement organizations to share and exchange booking information.
- Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for designing and developing in a Java J2EE based environment running on the Weblogic platform. Other technologies include, hibernate, JMS, EJB, Struts, Spring, Web Services.
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
Compensation for the Full Stack Java Developer
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of relevant/related experience
- Experience with J2EE, Web Services and Microservices
- Must be U.S Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a DOJ public trust clearance
- Salary range: 150,000-160,000 *depending on qualified experience*
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k etc.
developer, Full Stack Java
Developer, uncleared, public trust
, DOJ, Department of Justice, remote, remote role, remote java