Berlin - Germany
reverse supply is an early-stage startup in Berlin that helps fashion brands & retailers gain access to the resale market for their products. Using our recommerce-as-a-service solution, brands can launch resale programs that allow consumers to shop & trade-in pre-owned products. Founded in late 2020, we are live with our first clients, have a functioning MVP and are funded & backed by some of the best VCs and angels in the industry.
We are building out our MVP to a scalable platform.
You will join our first engineering team, collaborating closely with the CTO, the other founders and the operations team.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid to work on any layer: frontend, backend and cloud infrastructure. You don’t need to be an expert in everything, though.
You are ready to go on an entrepreneurial journey and understand very well the pros and cons of workingfor an early-stage startup. You can demonstrate first experiences in the mentioned tech areas. You are based in Berlin or willing to move to Berlin soon.
Please note you must be permitted to work in Germany. We currently have no capacity to support you with visa process and relocation.
- A great opportunity to join a startup in a rapidly growing industry, shape the future of Fashion & Recommerce
- You will contribute to make online retail less resource-intensive and more sustainable. You will make the world a little bit better.
- Lean development process that focuses on business value and technical excellence
- A high degree of responsibility
- Direct, day-to-day work experience with our co-founders
- The possibility to shape & drive our technology development from the beginning
- This role is full-time, compensated with a salary and stock options
Please reach out to us with your profile. Links to the products you have already built and your LinkedIn profile are also welcome as well.